1-10 response, responsible, fed, noise, strange, lay lain, belief, choices, causes, reasonable
1-10 responsible, fed, faithful, noisily, stranger, choose, lying, laid, complaining, reasonable
1-10 respond, common, reason, chocolate, until, believe, noisy, Nearly, choice, causes
1-10 According to, responsibility, take care of, bark at, care for, reason, noisy, attack, What's more, have no choice but
2-7 well, easy, quitely, angry, happy, nicely. 解释略
1-11 DBBDA BDCBC A
1-10 well, further, possible, cheapest, less, truely, more, difficult, most, personally
1.Complaint is useless.
2. I don't know the reason why he was late today.
3.We should take our responsibility to protect the earth.
4. The boy feed his pets every morning.
5. The dog followed its owner faithfully.
6.The room is so noisy that I can't study.
7. It's common fo send presents to friends in China.
8. The colour of the car drew my attention.
9. He is fed up with eating the same food every day.
10. I believe I will be a famous person
If you ask me what pet I'd like to keep, I will tell you the answer without hesitation: a cat. I really like cats. Because they are very clean and lovely. They never run crazily on the road. They always stay quiet.
Because of the film Garfield, I'd like to have a cat like it. It looks so funny and cute, I believe I can't help smiling whenever I see it. If I have one, I will buy some toys for it, and play with it after school. I will feed……
1-15 CADBA DCADB ADDBC
拓展作业 1-8 CACBA DDD
拓展作业 二、略 三、1-4 CADB