一、1-8 weigh, behave, centre, cruelty, organize, dangerous, Asia, adults,
二、1-10 weight, patches, central, behave, to kill, to lift, born, watching, endangered, healthy
1-10 endangered, file, population, wild, kilograms, shoulders, organization, future, bamboo, central
1. in the wild, up to 2. live high up, central and western
3. Although, difficult, to climb trees, strong enough to protect
4. killing, for cruel of 5.on their own, stay healthy, spend, eating
1-12 CBAC DCBB ACDB
1-15 bored, amazing, satisfied, moved, frightening, exciting, relaxed, interested, tiring, surprised, fascinating, disappointing, pleased, tired, interesting
三、excited改为exciting, dangerous改为danger, prepare改为preparing, preparation enough 交换位置, of改为for, staying 改为to stay
四、difficult, for, of, to learn, joy, interesting, for, to do, easily
1. We need to protect endangered animals.
2. It's our obligation to make the earth more beautiful.
3. After the festival, I've gained some weight.
4. The population of our country is very large.
5. There is a square in the central of the park.
6. It's cruel of them to kill the wild animals.
7.A charity organization wants to help the poor family.
8. In the face of trouble, please don't give up.
9.Asian China is an Asian country.
10. He put the heavy desk on his shoulder.
I'm an animal-lover. I often look after homeless dogs and cats in the street.
I have ever organized charity performances to raise money for Save China'sTigers. When I am free, I often give out leaflets to call for more people toprotect animals.
As we know, animals are our friends. We should love them instead of killing them. I am always thinking protecting animals is to protect ourselves.
If I can be a volunteer, I will work harder and do more meaningful things to protect animals. I will call on more people to love animals like me.
Thanks for you listening.
一、1-10 CCABB AACBC
拓展作业 1-12 CADCD BADCC DB
拓展作业 1-4 BDCD